Docteur Yassine BACH-TOBJI
– Dental surgeon practicing in Tunisia since 1997
– Two years of Exercise in Germany 2015-2017 (Former Attaché of Frankfurt Hospitals)
– German State Approval Diploma since 2017
– Master’s Degree in Oral Surgery / Implantology at Danube University since 2016 in Austria
– Member of the European Association of Dentists Implantologists 2017
– Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry since 2012
– Member of the International Association of Orthodontics since 2013
– Qualified in Oral Implantology, certified in 2004 in Tunisia by ATERI
– Qualified in the use of Ankylos implant system, certified in 2006 in Germany by DENTSPLY
– Qualified in FLEXITE type Prosthesis in 2011 in New York by Flexite Company
– Qualified ceramics ceramics installation and smile tracing, certified in 2013 in Dubai by DentMAT
– Qualified in Medical and Dental Aesthetics, certified in 2013 in Paris by the French Federation of Medical and Dental Esthetics
– Qualified Piezo-surgery and Laser-Diode in 2013 in Tunis.
– Qualified in the use of MEOPA gas for sedation of patients in the dental office, certified in 2015 by Airliquide, Tunis.
– Qualified in Computer Assisted Implantology in 2015 by SICAT, Bonn, Germany.